Here are some ways of improving your home and adding value to your property.
Any of the following to will add value to your current property:
• Build a conservatory
• Turn a garage into living space
• Create an extra bedroom
• Expand into the loft with another bedroom and bathroom, if space allows
• Add a bathroom to your property or update an existing one
• Fit new kitchen
• Update the central heating
• Expand with an extension
• Pave over the front garden (if parking is an issue in your area)
• Paint the outside of your house
• Change the windows
Whatever you do, make sure that it fits in with your existing property and location. Do not outgrow your street, you will not make back the investment if you take it too far.
If you are planning on selling your property, the more you do and the less the new buyer has to do, the quicker your property will sell and the more you can command for your property. Keep it simple and neutral, so that potential buyers can add their own touches with accessories to start with.
This blog was written by Essex Building and Carpentry Services. If you are looking to make an improvement to your home, we have qualified builders and carpenters in Romford, Essex. We also have good contacts with other tradesmen. No job is too big or too small.
Give us a call on 01708 578014.